^_^ heh... this project gets more /fun/ by the hour... Julian dates... right, two calenders to deal with... Going to have to work on conversions.

I looked over the Historical Date in Semantic Calender. No, it doesn't handle time. Also, it to is limited with the float that it uses.

Hmm, rather than an overcomplicated output setup, I'm probably going to create a small format for outputting. One that works with Gregorian and Julian bases. Otherwise I'll overload with possible formats of outputs.

Btw... AnyDateTime stores in a ?? notation for things it does not know...
????????????0501?????? would be understood as May 1st. So it can store just years, a date of the year, just a time, or whatever... Sorting of course gets strange if you're using weird combinations of data. But there is no real way to sort those anyways. However this does mean that May 1st will be sorted before Dec 25th and after April 1st when you are dealing with dates in the year.

~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire)
~Profile/Portfolio: http://nadir-seen-fire.com
-The Nadir-Point Group (http://nadir-point.com)
--It's Wiki-Tools subgroup (http://wiki-tools.com)
--The ElectronicMe project (http://electronic-me.org)
-Wikia ACG on Wikia.com (http://wikia.com/wiki/Wikia_ACG)
--Animepedia (http://anime.wikia.com)
--Narutopedia (http://naruto.wikia.com)

Yaron Koren wrote:
Hi,

You should be aware of the "Historical Date" class, which Temlakos
created sometime last year and which is in use, in truncated form, in
the Semantic Calendar extension; it was also discussed for use on SMW,
though I don't know what happened with that.. I also don't know if
that class handles times.

-Yaron