Hi!
At one of long running SMW site I was asked to delete pages which had
Properties of Date
type defined for some interval. There are hundreds of such pages. Maybe
a {{#delete}} parser function
can be implemented? Though I see the problem that text from the pages
wouldn't be erased, so when
someone re-save the page, property value would be restored :-(

Or, perhaps, some kind of bot should be used instead? I've heard that
many tasks, like synchronization
of interlinks on wikipedia are performed by such bot-scripts (Python?).
Dmitriy