Actually, third options is OK - it just tells the system that "if SF is
enabled, here's additional functionality for it".

This way, it can be SRF + Maps and that's it, right? Do you think there will
be other feature in the future that can go into "Semantic Maps" that will go
beyond being either part of Maps or SRF? If not, then making it just Maps +
SRF might be a good idea - this will definitely will increase distribution.
After all, how many "Semantic *" extensions can we have? ;)

Thank you,

        Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev