Just to add my 0.2 cent - it would be nice if the new Map+Semantic Map
extensions could be used in a similar independent way as the existing Semantic
Google Maps extension (which should be replaced by SM if I see that correctly).
I use an extended version of the Semantic Google Maps extension (which I need to
deal with values in geo-coded multivalue properties) and it would be great if at
some stage I could switch over to the new SM extension.
Thanks,
Gu