Hey,

> Having to sift through all the extensions downloded with the package and
now cluttering my extensions dir

You could always just get only those extensions you want from the release
distribution. And when using git, I'm sure there is a way to only have some
dirs visible to you :)

> would it be possible to have a combined approach where extensions
> are still maintained in separate repos and are pulled into a combined
repo regularly?

Yeah, but it'd not provide the development benefits I want to gain with
this change at all. You'd just be able to get aggregated statistics more
easily.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw