Hi,

The likelihood that it is related to SMW 1.8.0.5 is rather slim and
looking at [0] did not reveal related issues.

> entries in the row "job_token" which results in the jobs not being done by
> the script.

According to [1], "job_token" is a "field that conveys process locks
on rows via process UUIDs"  but it doesn't help much either.

[0] https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=runjobs
[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Job_table

Cheers