I have executed runJobs several times and the job_attempts remains at 1 for
those five jobs. We were thinking of doing a database backup today, then
delete those five jobs from the table, then run the SMW "repair and
upgrade" via the admin special page.

Even if this clears the job queue, we'd like to understand what caused this
in the first place. I realize that's a very open-ended question :)

Daren

--