We currently have five jobs that are "stuck". All of them have 1 for
job_attempts.

One has job_cmd of refreshLinks in job namespace 10 and it is for a
template page.
The other four have job_cmd of SMW\UpdateJob in job namespace 0 and are for
"standard" pages. These pages do not seem to be related based on category
or template.

http://mixcloud.com/darenwelsh
http://www.beatportfolio.com