Hi.

Following [0] led me to this:
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Automatic_query_update which states:

Currently Semantic MediaWiki (as of 1.9.2) does not support a "real"
auto update (aka "smart" queries) that would refresh the results of
pages that include the query results.

I want to achieve clarity on this (and it is the entire point of my
github ticket). So, my questions are:

1) What does "as of 1.9.2" mean exactly? Is this a change of behaviour
from older versions?
2) Does a page edit/save where a property value is changed trigger an
update/refresh or not?

Clarification of these will probably answer Bernhard's query as well.

Many thanks.