Hi,

On 21.10.2014 03:51, James HK wrote:

> PS: As far as I understand, the user of smw.org would be able to
> switch to the "old" Vector skin as registered user.

Let me come back to this, since this is also important for planning the
transition. The key question is:

  Can we use Bootstrap components independent of Chameleon?

To make the in-page content fully responsive, we will need to use a grid
framework like the one in Bootstrap. Many other nice components exist
(tabs, carousels, etc.). If it is possible to use these with Vector as
well as with Chameleon, then the transition is much easier and we could
offer both skins alongside each other.

Markus