From: Jason Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 3:02 AM
To: 'James Developers List'
Subject: RE: IMAP Development Pointers

If there is enough interest or need I will write a maildir-style
repository.  This is used by qmail and Courier-IMAP to great effect and
provides folders etc., and it's safe(ish) over networked file systems.
The current repositories are less than ideal other than for folder based
storage ,particularly the mbox one ;)