From: Jason Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 3:23 AM
To: 'James Developers List'
Subject: RE: IMAP Development Pointers

how the >current code would map the repository name, which is the
portion appended on the >right-hand side.
Spot on Noel! I will test how this works in practise, but I think there
are only minimal code changes (if any) required to get folders working
in db[file]: and file:
I may support attributes in mbox by writing them into the headers of
each message. Other implementations do this, but it's highly inefficent
in terms of I/O. I think maildir can go for the moment as most people
use file: or db[file]: stores.

        --- Noel