On 9/15/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
JAMES Nightly Build System wrote:
> Updating From Source Control
> Reverted 'src/java/org/apache/james/transport/mailets/UnwrapText.java'
> Reverted 'src/java/org/apache/james/transport/mailets/OnlyText.java'
> At revision 446534.

Anyone knows why the build server keep reverting this 2 files?
I checked that the native eol-style is set and that running fixcrlf for
the file does not need change them.

What am I missing?

Stefano

I'd like to get familiar with the automatic build process. On which
machine is it, and what script is running that? At first I thought it
must be minotaur/people, but did not find it.

Thanks,

 Bernd