Hi Eric,

thx for keeping us in the loop... I'm still not sure why the .m64
files are still in the tmp folder sometimes.. But I suspect the files
are not the cause of the OOM.

I didn't get a OOM since yesterday morning (the time I deployed
current trunk version), but just found to new .m64 files..

So I'm still searching for the real cause. If nothing helps I will
need to use a profiler to find th leak.

Bye,
Norman