Hi Eric,

could you try if this helps...

In spring-beans.xml replace the jmsConnectionFactory block with:

    <!-- jms connection pooling  -->
    <bean id="jmsConnectionFactory" class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnec
tionFactory" destroy-method="stop">
      <property name="connectionFactory">
          <property name="brokerURL">
            <value>vm://localhost?broker.useJmx=false&amp;jms.prefetchPolicy.all
=50</value>
          </property>
        </bean>
      </property>