Hi Echo

I've been reading your application and it looks right to me.
One thing I see is that you have selected gwt-platform instead of the
core mvp in gwt but you don't say any reason about why you prefer the
first option.
Also I'd like a deeper description of how you pretend to face new
features, I mean components, persistence, customization etc.

Cheers
- Manolo