Hello!

While writing the documentation, I came across a term for which I would like to
propose a change. Benoit asked that we hold a discussion here before making a
final decision.

I am proposing that we change “Product” (as in for example the "James with
Guice + Cassandra + RabbitMQ + Swift + ElasticSearch **Product**”) to “Profile”.

At the same time, I am also proposing some more general names. For example, the
above "James with Guice + Cassandra + RabbitMQ + Swift + ElasticSearch
**Product**” would become the “James Distributed Profile”.

The explanation I gave previously for my issue with “product" was:

> Personally, I have a problem with "product”. […] I tend to think of a
> "product" as something a little different than what is intended here. Mainly,
> "product" seems to me to have a very commercial connotation in English. I
> think that is not what is intended here. Secondly, I feel that "product" for
> the average person probably refers to "Apache James" itself. If anything,
> these would be more like "sub-products" to me.

“Profile” seems a much better fit, if you are willing to make this change.

Cheers,
=David