Is it discarding it or trying to notify the sender that the mail can't be delivered, but the sender is rejecting the notification....?
Are you running behind a dynamic IP?  Servers will often reject messages coming from a dynamic IP.
So the spammer could be attempting to go through your server, James is attempting to tell them
"Nu nu", but failing because the server that sent the mail does not want mail coming from
a dyanmic IP...or they just want to pretend that they are not there...."Whiiiiistle".

Ole

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:
Don Smith schrieb:
Yikes, my server failed test 15, too. It says I'm an open relay! I'm not
sure what to change in my config, which is pretty much default. Any ideas?
Actually it's not, or at least not because of the test result. As I wrote, for some reason, James is accepting the mail, but then fails to deliver it, so the test case thinks that the mail is forwarded, although James is accepting and discarding it (IMHO also not a very nice "feature").

Tor