Don Smith wrote:
Yikes, my server failed test 15, too. It says I'm an open relay! I'm not
sure what to change in my config, which is pretty much default. Any ideas?

Don't worry too much. I tried this test a while ago and it also failed at around test 15. I think the author has re-vamped his site since I last used it... I'm sure he had an explanation of how it worked and what you should take away from the results. From memory, I believe test 15 is pretty obscure and not truly what we would call an 'open' relay.

Sorry... I should have warned you not to be too frightened of the results ;-)

David Legg