On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 15:02:42 GMT, Weijun Wang <wei...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I didn't do the translation myself so I'm not sure the best approach to
>> resolve this. I can manually replace these translations with one or the
>> other. However, it's determine which parts of the code translate to
>> 被视为存在安全风险" or "存在安全风险". I converted the unicode you highlighted above to
>> characters, and I see where each one is located. If I just replace all
>> instances of "存在安全风险" and insert "被视为存在安全风险" in unicode in its place, will
>> it be OK?
>
> Yes, you can replace all "存在安全风险" (that is not after ""被视为") to "被视为存在安全风险".
>
> There are also similar usages in
> `src/jdk.jartool/share/classes/sun/security/tools/jarsigner/Resources.java`.

Hi @wangweij , I believe I fixed the occurrences of "存在安全风险" and replaced them
with "被视为存在安全风险". This translation drop does not update
`src/jdk.jartool/share/classes/sun/security/tools/jarsigner/Resources.java`.
So, this may be a separate request. If that file is selected for extraction in
the next drop in January, then it could also be fixed then.

Could you re-review the current changes for this drop?

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk20/pull/35