> Please review these missing updates to the `jcmd` manpage - see JBS issue for
> details.
>
> I also fixed the sub-command ordering in a few places and a couple of minor
> formatting fixes.
>
> Thanks to @tstuefe for collating the initial information on what was missing.
> I used to `jcmd help <cmd>` option to compare the help text with the manpage
> text and adjusted the manpage accordingly (and found a few more omissions -
> some of which will be fixed by follow up RFE by the respective owners).

David Holmes has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

  Fix two formatting errors and make VM.flags consistent with help text

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17213/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17213/files/9e47816e..c410c17f

Webrevs: