On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 05:56:24 GMT, Serguei Spitsyn <sspit...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > Can you check if
> > vmTestbase/nsk/jvmti/scenarios/bcinstr/BI04/bi04t002/TestDescription.java
> > is passing now? That test is a bit annoying in that it fails every time we
> > touch j.l.Object so you might have to update
> > BI04/bi04t002/newclass02/java.base/java/lang/Object.java again.
>
> Checked, it is passed now.

Can you look at? That test has a copy of Object.java so needs to be updated
every time we touch Object.java. It's an annoying tax and I hope there is a JBS
issue to replace that test.  In this case, it will be benign because the
instrumented version will just clear the interrupt status of both threads
twice, but at the same time, it will be out of sync with Object.wait.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18093#issuecomment-1985153918