On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:41:56 GMT, Chris Plummer <cjplum...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Leonid Mesnik has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   reverted failing tests.
>
> test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/share/jdi/Binder.java line 757:
>
>> 755:         }
>> 756:
>> 757:         if (classPath != null && !vmArgs.contains("-cp") &&
>> !vmArgs.contains("-classpath")) {
>
> How does this change relate to using driver instead of othervm?

The classpaths are different for tests executed in agentvm and othervm.
As I see from logs jtreg uses CLASSPATH in othervm mode so debugee also
inherits it. While agentvm load classed from 'test.class.path'.
It is not harm to use classpath 'test.class.path' in othervm mode.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18174#discussion_r1531188332