Wait a minute guys, I have been using netscape for over ten years, been through
every version and I have never been invaded by repeated or even a single icon
appearing on my display, tool bar, or bookmarks that I did not put there myself.
I use Norton's Anti Virus and have never had a virus get past it.  What I get
usually is a popup window like the ones you get when you go the Golf Channel site
with its advertising.  I seriously doubt that it is the fault of someone's
browser.

--
Tom and Donna Mason