Greg

  I think Dave and Bernie are correct but you hit the nail on the head as their is a human on the end if that perfect spec club. I have a Canadian Tour player whom I build for and use him as my chief tester because of his consistent swing and his understanding of what I am trying to accomplish, his feedback is invaluable. On the launch monitor his ball speeds are the highest with a Fuji Vista Pro X flex untipped, but he tells me he has to work to hard to hit it, so I took an S Speeder and tipped 5/16th of an inch and blind bored it into a Titliest LFE blind bored to an insertion depth of 1 1/2 inches. Still a little boardy but OK. He will be home in June and I will continue with a higher torque X flex to see what we can come up with. I will have the luxury of having Dave T with me so I am expecting some good input and wearing Rich out on the range.

   Charlie B