In a message dated 5/29/2003 8:17:42 AM Hawaiian Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Rich:
I am assuming that your swing speed indicates a stiff flex?

Actually I should be playing a R flex according to most sources. I have demo clubs that I keep coming back to for testing. Dynamic Golds, Dynamic Gold Lites, TT XL, DynaLites in R & S flexes and a whole range of Rifles. I consistently pick the DG R300, the DG S300 and Rifle 5.0 & 5.5. Out of the final four the S300 is the pick for feel, distance and accuracy. Demos always seem to work better than any other prediction. Believe I get frustrated with my game at times and then I start looking a changing shafts but it always comes back to the same shaft year after year. Then I just have to take personal responsibility and work on my swing. Rats.
Rich "Mac" McHattie
Mac's Golf