Dan,

Not sure what you consider to much to spend on a specialized tool. For the price of a couple of grips you can buy the little flat bar removal tool. Might even be able to make your own. OMO

Carl

DJGolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fellow Shoptalkers:

Only occasionally do I have a grip that is worth saving.  I can't see spending money on a removal tool when I only have a couple each year.  I happen to have one now.  In fact the club hasn't even been used with this grip.  I'd like to save it.  Is there any easy way to remove this when I don't have any special tools to do so?  If not, I'll cut it off and toss it.

Thanks,

Dan

Carl Mc Kinley, PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.

Do you Yahoo!?