From: DJGolf
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:33 PM
Subject: ShopTalk: Grip Removal - Any easy way with no special tools?

Fellow Shoptalkers:

Only occasionally do I have a grip that is worth saving.  I can't see spending money on a removal tool when I only have a couple each year.  I happen to have one now.  In fact the club hasn't even been used with this grip.  I'd like to save it.  Is there any easy way to remove this when I don't have any special tools to do so?  If not, I'll cut it off and toss it.

Thanks,

Dan