From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 7:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ShopTalk: not golf, star gazing

Went for a walk tonight with my son and the lovely one and noticed a
few bright planets visible to the naked eye...thought it was unusual
and went to the Nasa site and turns out it's a fairly unusual
alignment of 5 planets and the moon that won't be back for 30 some
odd years in the night sky.
Check it out at
http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/watchtheskies/fab_five.html
For some reason this stuff sends me for a loop (I just recovered from
that comet  that blazed across the sky 6 or 7 years ago).
I'll go back to staring at my navel, now.

--

John Muir
http://clubmaker-online.com