    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Monday, March 22, 2004 9:32 AM
    *Subject:* Re: ShopTalk: Grips and compressed air

    In a message dated 3/21/04 6:56:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    (1) The GolfPride Tour Wrap Midsize went on fine, but the last 2"
    at the
    butt never gripped the shaft properly. I was still able to twist
    it back
    and forth in that section more than 6 hours afterwards. So I blew
    that one
    off again and just regripped it conventionally.
        Maybe it would have worked with a new grip of the same model.
    I suspect
    the grip had been stretched enough that it couldn't hold by
    compression and
    friction alone.