Hi Dave,
If you liked Win NT 3.5, then you will like Win 2K Pro. It's essentially NT 5. I use it as the default OS for the PC machines at home with one box still running Win 98 R2 for those apps that need it as Win 2K does obsolete a number of apps and hdwe that run on 98.

At work they just changed out everything for new HP's running XP. I hate it and it does not interface to the Novel network nearly as well as the Win 2k boxes they removed.

Best,

CB
Sorry for continuing the "non-golf" thread.