Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 9:23 AM
Subject: ShopTalk: Tom Wishon heads

I'm going to be ordering a set of TW's 770CFE irons in the near future.  As I've always had trouble consistently hitting my 3 and 4 irons, I'm considering replacing these with TW's 321 Hybrid long irons.  Has anyone here used these heads, and what sort of feedback  can you give me?  While I'm at it, I should also ask if anyone has used the Gi-335 graphite shafts recommended in the catalog?

As always, I wish you enough

Ron