770 CFE are very solid feel and if you want to hit the ball higher it's a very good choice... quality is very good.

As i prefer hitting irons i made my 3 4 and 5 iron with the 939H and for we it is a winning combo. They feel solid and i find them very accurate and can work the ball.
----- Original Message -----
From: comgolf
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Tom Wishon heads

Yes, (when they were first released and a little on the pricey side but) I bought the 7 & 8  they had a very solid feel using reg TT tx90 shafts.
For Me;
They feel like somewhere in between the Cleveland TA5 & TA7 since I've owned very few OEM clubs, good launch and distance for average swing speed....

Jay