Hi Ron,

I haven't tried the 770's (mostly because I'm a lefty) but I do use the 321LI (3-iron) and am going to try the 4- and 5-irons, I think. About the only shaft available for these .335 hosel utility irons that weigh the same as comparable irons is the GI335. Everything else designed for drivers and fairway woods is too soft (they were designed for lighter heads). Fortunately, the GI335 is a great shaft. It and the LI321 are a great combination.

Regards,