George:
I've been getting great feedback from my customers that have tried the AJ square driver. Here's feedback from a guy that played the Quad and switched to the AJ head. Will be interested in hearing his comparision with the FT-i.
http://clubmaker-online.com/products/aj.square.html
John
shoptalk

John,

It has taken the number one spot in my bag. Ball flight for me with the nRage 68x flex is straight to a fade. I have found this club to be as long as any out there. The club doesn't cover up poor swings but is overall performing better than the Quad for me. The sound was awful in the beginning, now I don't mind it. I have a FT-i coming this week to see how it compares to the AJ square.

Jim

I have been using the I-drive driver from Integra since they came out. I tried the Quadratic and the SV3 heads and have sold many of all 3 styles. I personally didn't like the sound of the Quadratic verses the other 2. It is more of a "wood" wood sound instead of a metal wood sound. I have found the distance on all three to be very close, and would be hard pressed to say one is longer then the other. That said I find I hit the I-drive much further then my old trusted Integra Super 450 head. While I am sure you can weight heads to get the same effect as a square head, if you started with a standard head the added weight might change the swing. I have found that I swing a little harder (6mph) with the square head. IMO The square design is great, I have people that are hitting fairways that never did before.

I do agree with Bernie that the fairway woods do not go quite as far, (have not tried the quadratic), maybe 5-10 yards, however middle of the fairway means a lot. I also think that is because I am comparing it to the VS88 Ti fairway woods. One of the best low cost fairway woods in Ti on the market. That said the square fairway wood is the straightest fairway wood I have built or tried. I have sold many sets since they have come out. A few right out of my bag. I have replaced my VS88 5 wood with the I-drive 3 wood. I use it on the very tight holes where I have to be in the fairway.

George Huson
ByGeorge Custom Clubs

Bernie Baymiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--

Thanks!
John Muir