From: Robert Devino <robertdev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: KZG Gemini driver heads
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 3:32 PM

Yes Tom I have been to school for golf management and know exactly how an index
in calculated.  That's why I know they are all so inaccurate as to be useless.
Example. Right now if I took my last ten scores I would be playing to about a
3.  That's no practice time in between and more often than not going from the
car to the tee with just a little putting practice.  So lets say I get into a
tournament that is 3 weeks away and I go out and practice to prepare for that
tournament 3 times each week. Do you really think my index with no practice
time is a good reflection of my ability after some serious prep work?  I am not
sand bagging my rounds now just not practicing so I am not as consistent as I
would be with practice.  That could take 2 -3 strokes off easily. Now instead
of playing to a 3 I am around a 0  or should be but my card says 3.  with out
doing anything wrong or illegal I just took the system for 3 strokes.  Even if
I did this again
 and they brought into play the T factor for my index, if I go back to playing
rounds with no practice in between my index would self adjust back up to the 3.

 Sincerely,
Robert Devino
14252 Delano St.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91401