With all due respect Robert I think you are missing the point. The thread was not about a question, although it was worded in such a form. It was a discussion about lob wedges & other clubs and the merits of them and not something where there is a right or wrong position or something needing justification.

Aside from a few stray bullets back and forth I think the discussion has been interesting when the forum is otherwise a bit slow on content. I, for one, enjoy some of this banter and having been on this mailing list off and on since about 1997/98, I know some of the excess banter annoys the heck out of a lot of people. If Shoptalk was a forum, a lot of this stuff would be filed under "off topic" and those not interested would avoid it. With this format, we all get every bit of it, both good and bad and we need to use the delete key regularly if a particular topic is annoying us!

Jen

Robert Devino wrote:
This has gone on longer than the fitchip thing. I can understand a lot of discussion about the fitchip but this topic is not only extremely worn out it's silly. I beleive the original question was : Is it possible to hate a club?

The answer to the question is YES! Dammit if you can have a club you love than why not one you hate! nothing else needs top be said and it's just silly that a week later people are still trying to justify positions on a question that has a clear cut simple answer??????????????????????? Sincerely,
Robert Devino
14252 Delano St.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91401
(818) 908-1691