If I’m holding the stamp while Arnie’s swinging a 10 pound sledge hammer, it’s
going to end up like Charlie Brown and Lucy football skit.
I bought a really nice set of stamps and have a good impression on the back of
some beautiful forged wedges I’m doing.
http://clubmaker-online.com/hiskei.irons.html
The advantage to those old golfworks/golfsmith waxy/crayon markers was that it
filled the stamp. With Testors it seems like you need to do a few coats.
John