From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Longeway
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 9:28 AM
To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: Loft/Lie Question

I have a question about loft/lie adjustments that I’m struggling with.

I’ve always been under the impression that you cannot use a “bending machine”
to take accurate loft lie measurements.  You were to do adjustments on the
machine, then use a club gauge to test the “real” loft and lie of the final
product.

Is this correct?

Thanks for the help!
Steve--
Shoptalk ** Sponsored by the new Aldila Voodoo.
Learn more at http://aldilavoodoo.com/