I think I explained wrong, my purpose is not to get 12 Mbps per link, I know
that is not possible. Again I explain my problem, this will show the scheme of
my academic project.
I am working with WRAP 2 boards and every one of these boards have two Atheros
wireless card and an ethernet that is connected to the local area.
 schema:

                                             WRAP1
                                   WRAP2

                                                                   link 1
                     link 1

                                                                   ------------
                       -------------
LAN                                  ----------------------------
                               - -------------------------
         LAN2

1: 10.1.6.10                      -         ath1 (ISP1)     -
                      -  ath0 (ISP1)

2: 10.1.6.20    Switch ----------         192.168.2.1   -
              -    192.168.2.2      -------------                   1:
10.1.10.10

3: 10.1.6.30                eth0                                    -

       -                                eth0        Switch     2:
10.1.10.20
      10.1.6.2                               -
    -                             10.1.10.3                    3: 10.1.10.30

                                 ----------         ath1(ISP2)    -
                           -   ath0(ISP2)        -------------

-       192.168.1.1   -                                          -   192.168.1.2
                                           ------------------------------
                                  -   ----------------------------

-------------               ---------------
                                                                           link
2               link 2

You see, I am simulating two ISP with wireless access.
 The configured bandwidth for each atheros wireless card is 6 Mbps, but by
testing each of the links, I know I can transmit a maximum of 4 Mbps.

The purpose of this project is balancing the two links and achieve more
throughput with the help of the two links (the throughput obtained by the two
links must be greater than the throughput of a link).

Using shorewall managed load balancing (if I send 2 streams to two requests,
the router chooses to leave because provider. In our case may come out ISP1
first and the second by ISP2 or vice versa).

Now I want to obtain higher transfer rates, this does not mean that my link1
magimanente can transmit at twice, I know that is not possible. But if I have
two links and each can transmit at 4 Mbps,  building that has two links expect
the transfer rate is approached 8 Mbps, thus obtain a higher throughput.

For this, I show the following scenario:

From WRAP1, sending two streams to the WRAP 2.

                    IP Source         IP Destination       number of packets
Bitrate

flow 1 :      10.1.6.10          10.1.10.10            340
       4 Mbps
flow  2:      10.1.6.10          10.1.10.30            340
       4 Mbps

Observing Packets transmitted  TX WRAP1 device interfaces, see the packets went
through different interfaces.

 Now I fixed the packages arrived WRAP2.

                                     packages Received
flow 1: 10.1.10.10            200
flow 2: 10.1.10.30            140
(is observed the loss of 140 and 200 packets for flows 1 and 2)

 Iperf results show:
host@soporte# iperf -s

Server listening on TCP port 5001

TCP window size: 85.3 KByte (default)

[  4] local 10.1.10.10 port 5001 connected with 10.1.10.3 port
46049

[ ID] Interval
Transfer     Bandwidth

[  4]  0.0-10.3
sec      100 MBytes  2.5 Mbits/sec
[  4] local 10.1.10.30 port 5015 connected with 10.1.10.3 port
46023

[ ID] Interval
Transfer     Bandwidth

[  4]  0.0-10.3
sec     70 MBytes  1.4 Mbits/sec
SUM                                          3,9 Mbits/sec

Traducción de texto o de páginas web
Quizás quisiste decir: throughput Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web,
o bien, traduce un documento.Cancelar  traducción del español - detectado al
inglésIt is observed that the bandwidth limit is only about 4 Mbps, but the
packages are out for different ISP.

 How should I configure shorewall to take advantage of two links and can
approach a transfer rate of 8 Mbps?.

 Thanks for your help.
Geovana