                                                   WRAP1
        WRAP2

                                                               link 1

                                                             --------
LAN                       ----------------------------
      - -------------------------                               LAN2

1: 10.1.6.10           -              ath1 (ISP1)  -
 -  ath0 (ISP1)
2: 10.1.6.20    Switch ---   192.168.2.1   -                                -
 192.168.2.2      -------------                   1: 10.1.10.10

3: 10.1.6.30            eth0                         -
      -                                 eth0        Switch     2:
10.1.10.20
                            10.1.6.2
 -                                  -                             10.1.10.3
               3: 10.1.10.30

                                 ----        ath1(ISP2)    -

-       192.168.1.1   -                             -   192.168.1.2

                                                                  ---------
           --------
                                                                     link 2
          link 2