Hello Don,

I don't know anything about your environment, but I'd get quite impolite if
someone would tamper with routers/firewalls etc. while I'd have the official
responsibility for them.
Either revoke your responsibility (and make it known) or remove the
administrative privileges of the other would-be admins.

But thats only my 2cents worth

Holger

Am 08.02.2014 um 01:34 schrieb Donald S. Doyle:

> Hello,
>
> It appears that apps are getting installed on the router without my knowing.
> Supposedly, Citrix, Teamviewer & ZOHO have been installed although I cannot
> find any evidence of it.  Is there a way to blacklist/block apps from being
> installed?
>
> Have a great day,
>
> Don

Holger Apfel