Hi,
I'm new in the firewalls.
I'm trying to set up Shorewall on the newest testing ubuntu server 17.10 in the most common configuration as firewall with two interfaces  (and WIFI).
http://shorewall.org/two-interface.htm
Unfortunately routing doesn't work...

I've tried  several different settings in my /etc/shorewall/snat configuration file unfortunately without success. I receive 192.168.15.145 IP address from my ISP (which is seen from the Internet/outside as 46.xxx.xxx.xxx public address. I use tree network interfaces defined as static in the /etc/netplan directory.
WAN: enp1s0
LAN: enp3s0f1
WLAN: wlp4s0
I use isc-dhcp-server  for LAN and WLAN and unbound  package for WAN.

Currently Shorewall service is disabled (and firewall/routing rules are defined in the /etc/network/if-up.d/firewall file) but I would like to try Shorewall.
Please help me to set up routing in the Sharewall.
Using SSH please log on my testing machine and correct Shorewall settings.
Here are the SSH login details:
http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GMRU8w0EoZpfah9xiet4u-4Xhj5O4nJi
Thanks in advance,
Bernard