On 1/30/2018 10:54 AM, Bernard Drozd wrote:
>>"MASQUERADE should only be used when the DEST interface has a dynamic
> IP address. Otherwise, SNAT should be used and should specify the
> interface's static address."
> So my (/etc/shorewall/snat) configuration should work:
>
> MASQUERADE    10.10.10.0/24    enp1s0
> MASQUERADE    10.10.11.0/24    enp1s0

It refers here to your wan interface.
Is your wan interface configured by dhcp (does it get an dinamic  IP)?
Note that this has nothing to do with your local network.

> since LAN (10.10.10.0/24) and WLAN (10.10.11.0/24) addresses are
> dynamically assigned by DHCP.
> But it doesn't. I can't connect to the internet from LAN and WLAN. I
> don't know where a mistake is.

As said on:

http://shorewall.org/two-interface.htm#Wireless

"Once you have the two-interface setup working ..."

Clearly your two-interface setup is not working.
So I will ignore the wireless part of this question.

What is the content of the following files?:
/etc/shorewall/zones
/etc/shorewall/interfaces
/etc/shorewall/policy
/etc/shorewall/rules