Hi George/Matt,

On Oct 27, 2009, at 10:44 PM, George Michaelson wrote:
The goal set earlier on in the life of this project was to stabilize the system in two complete 24h work cycles of the repository system as a whole. And yes, this was predicated on a MINIMUM of one fetch per 24h per RP.

At least, thats what I understood. Maybe I was wrong?

That was my understanding too and that is the requirement we considered when building our system. We are populating the repository 4 times a day.

I believe we are too early in the game to tighter operational practices, particularly in a document that we are about to ship out.

As Robert points out, applications will be shipped with a default fetching cycle independently of what a particular CPS mentions. We will have to live with this...

Roque.