There have been positive responses in favour of moving this document forward
from Terry Manderson, Sam Weiler and Rob Austein.

The review comments received have been entered into the tracker  as tickets #4,
#12, and #13.

It appears ticket #4 has resolved without requiring a change to the document,
but the comments in tickets #12 and #13 (those made by Sam and Rob) are
outstanding.

I would like to request the document's authors to respond to these comments,
either in the tracker on on the mailing list, and provide an indication whether
a further revision of the document is considered necessary to address these
review comments. It appears appropriate to review the WG consensus position
following the authors' response to these two outstanding review comments.

Also, I'd like to remind the authors of the previous request for an
interoperability report.

thanks

   Geoff

  WG Co-Chair hat ON