On Nov 8, 2011, at 7:59 AM, Sriram, Kotikalapudi wrote:
> According to
> http://bgpupdates.potaroo.net/instability/bgpupd.html

Sriram,
To quote from the page you reference:

"The data has been gathered using a single eBGP peering with AS 131072."

We've got over 450 peers with multiple interconnects in 70+ locations, with
many prefixes asserting reachability from multiple eBGP paths, and *millions*
of eBGP-learned paths on many routers today -- and we're not even an ISP.

Unless I'm missing something, I think this has some material impact on your
numbers...

-danny