Dear Jusar,

The equilibrium lattice and positions that i sent to you was obtained by
LDA. You should do some lattice-relaxation if you want to use GGA. Also you
should pay attention to the significant figures. For example you should use
0.33333333333 instead of 0.333. MeshCutoff is also important. Try 300-400.

--

Mehmet Topsakal  (Ph.D. Student)
UNAM-Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology.

Responder a