Dear Mehmet and Prof. Andrei Postnikov,

As I had mentioned earlier I had changed the vibra.h file to make maxx=10;
maxy=10 and maxz=10.
But now when I obtain the dispersion curve it is completely messed up.
I believe that something else needs to be modified in the Vibra utility in
order to accomodate more super-cells.
Please could someone guide me on exactly what needs to be modified?
According to Mehmets results the 5x5x1 supercell should be sufficient to
give correct results.

Regards,

Juzar Thingna
Department of Physics,
Center for Computation Science and Engineering,
National University of Singapore.

Responder a