Skeeve,

As acting chair, I'm neutral for each proposal, but even for me, proposed text
sounds everybody can get AS by just saying "I need it within 6 months" without
any explanation howto use it.
If your intension is covering more usecases, but not allowing for everyone, can
you tweak proposed text?

> 4. Proposed policy solution
>
>     An organization is eligible for an ASN assignment if it:
>      - Is planning to use it within next 6 months

Masato Yamanishi

Feb 25, 2015 6:03 PM、Skeeve Stevens <ske...@v4now.com> のメッセージ: